Friday, July 5, 2013

All we need is love...

So for my class this semester, our professor has asked (ok, required) us to start a blog. Mostly for our peers to read etc, but I'm actually digging this. A few people I know have started a blog here and there, and their posts inspire me. I adore reading about their trials and tribulations as well as their successes. So I suppose here goes nothing! I make no promises of my blog being interesting, and I'm sure there will be plenty of talk of my toddler, and my business and well, life. 

They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit; I'm hoping that by my professor requiring us to blog every week, it will allow me to create a positive habit of blogging, and a useful expression of my feelings and life in general. 

Today is the day I have chosen to be happy, because well, why not?! 

"Life it too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy" 

<3 KD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment